OSHA COVID 19 Safe at Work Video Series
By Executive Order from the President of the United States , OSHA and the CDC are requiring employers to provide workers with proper COVID-19 training to prevent transmission of the virus. In some states, failure to comply can result in fines. Many states have passed an emergency temporary standard or a gubernatorial executive order requiring emplyers to train their workers on Covid 19 Safe at Work practices
We can help you deliver OSHA & CDC guidelines efficiently and effectively with the COVID 19 Safe at Work Micro Learning System.
This video series features the OSHA & CDC guidelines for returning to work in short, easy to watch lessons. The CV 19 Micro Learning System is a three part video series covering the key points of the OSHA & CDC back-to-work guidelines.
When complete your employees will receive certification of completion and your company can monitor and record progress, assessment and completion.
COVID 19 Safe at Work:
In this video series we will share the OSHA & CDC guidelines for returning to work in the public and private sectors. If your organization requires OSHA certification for your employees to return safely to work this video series is for you.
In this six-part series will provide the CDC guidelines on:
- Coronavirus physical distancing requirements
- Face coverings and sanitation
- Safe and healthy work practices and control measures
- Knowledge of the ability of asymptomatic individuals to transmit coronavirus
- COVID-19 signs, symptoms and reporting procedures for the workplace
- Quarantining/isolating requirements
The Covid 19 Safe At Work Training Series
Certify your team is ready to return to work safely with this easy to use training tool.
Up-To-Date Complete Resource For Returning to Work Safely
Our system is continually updated as guidelines and mandates are delivered. The CV 19 resource library has the latest checklists, handbooks and guideline to help you manage your team.
- COVID-19 And Your Workplace Checklist
- Return to Work Communications Planning Checklist
- Responding to a Positive COVID-19 Test Checklist
- COVID-19 Supplemental App – Required for all new and renewal business
- Temperature Checks Tracker – First Associated Insurance Agencies
- Managing Coronavirus Symptoms from Home Poster
- CDC – Return to Work Guidelines
- HR Toolkit – The Employer’s Guide to COVID-19
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Cleaning and Disinfecting your Facility
- Employee Handbook with Appendix – First Associated Insurance Agencies
- Guide to Creating a Return to Work Action Plan
- Coronavirus Action Plan – General Industry
- Sample Return to Work Action Plan – Design 1
- Sample Return to Work Action Plan – Design 2
- Sample Return to Work Action Plan – Design 3
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is this information up to date?
Yes!! We update the content monthly and as things change. The CDC updates their directions regularly and we keep up on the latest information to keep you informed.
Can we customize the content?
Yes!! We customize this content by adding your logo and organization info, adding slides or site-specific info, and customized delivery.
Can we deliver this on our LMS? or in a live employee meeting?
In order to certify each attendee, your employees will have to attend the class on our platform individually. But we do have options available to give you a dedicated system for your enterprise level organization.
Can I purchase these videos separately?
The four video series is delivered as one package. We can create custom content for your organization, which includes training videos, onboarding video, and continued education video
What other type of content do you create?
We create custom content about racial equity, diversity and inclusion, and knowledge or skilled-based training.
Do you build Learning Management Systems?
Yes!! We develop independent Learning Management Systems that include easy company access for all of your employees, reporting and tracking, and customized content delivery.
Contact us if you have questions on setup, delivery or any other questions about the COVID 19 Safe At Work Training Kit.
We are here to help!
Fill out this contact form or reach us direct at:
Customize the content
The CV 19 Micro Learning System is delivered white label or add your organization’s logo and splash screen to each of the three videos.
If you would like to add slides or information to the videos, we can can make that happen!. We can add video with voice over, slide with voice over or anything else you can imagine.
Would you like to add an additional video, change the voice-over actor or customize the content, we can do that! Let’s set up a call to discuss how we can help.